Apply different textures to mix ply of same color
- Open the design in Galaincha
- Select the area of the design to apply mixply and copy it into new layer
- Rename the new layer as Mix ply
- Select two different colors as primary and secondary color
- Now apply the mix ply in the selected area. (CarpeTools >> Create >> Textures >> Multi Ply…)
- Go to CarpeTools >> Visualization
- Apply different textures to the two colors used for mixed ply
- Save the changes made and close the visualization window
- In the main Galaincha window, replace both colors used for mixed ply with one color .
- Go to visualization, you can now find the same color in mixply with different texture (color 1a and 1b in the screen below)
Please sign in to leave a comment.