- Create a new document with the required size.
- Go to CarpeTools>>Create>>Shapes and choose the shape that you want to create.
(Here you can play with different settings to get the desired shape.)
Alternatively, you can use any shape from your own repository.
- To divide the layer equally into four parts or more, create a new layer and select the left half of the file. Then, select the left half again.
- Fill the selected part with a color of your choice.
- Go to the shape layer without deselecting and go to Image >> Effects >> Erode/Dilate. Change the intensity to the highest.
- Click OK to apply the effect.
- Repeat the process for each quarter of the layer, with the intensity gradually decreasing for each quarter. To do this, select each quarter of the layer and apply the Erode/Dilate effect with decreasing intensity values.
Once you have completed the process for the whole area, you will have a half-tone design.
You can also experiment with different shapes, colors, and intensity values to achieve the desired effect. Don't forget to save your work when you're done!