Here is an example of a 150 knot quality design of size 150 cm x 250 cm. See the sequence where you need to change the values so that you can get the design in your desired size and quality.
- Uncheck the maintain aspect ratio, before you specify the carpet size.
- Select the unit of measurement. (pixels/cm.)
- Put the 5K and 4L for 150 knots quality.
- Give carpet size in centimeters: 150 cm. in width and 250 cm. in height.
- Resampling method depends upon the type of design.
- Click on OK.
- Now, the design is in your desired size and quality. To verify the carpet information, go to Colors>> Material Estimate..
Typically, for a standard measurement, resolution/knot count is specified as below:
- 100 knots would contain 10 knots per inch and 10 lines per inch (4 knots per cm).
- 60 knots would contain 10 knots per inch and 6 lines per inch (3.20 knots per cm, 2.80 lines per cm)
- 80 knots would contain 10 knots per inch and 8 lines per inch (3.8 knots per cm, 3.0 lines per cm)
- 200 knots could have 14 knots and lines per inch (5.51 per cm)
However, the resolution value varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. It is advisable to confirm the values with your manufacturer.
Click here to see the video on it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.