This tutorial explains how to apply different materials and construction details on a uni color design by maintaining the details in different layers.
- Create a design in different colors as required.
- Go to Colors >> Separate colors into layers
- For simplifying layer identification, you can rename the layers with the construction details, i.e. if pile height is applied on any color, you can rename that layer as "Pile Height" and so on.
- Now, replace all the colors with one color (Simply drag the color and drop it on the color to be replaced in the 'Used Colors' panel). The result will be a single color in the Used Colors panel.
- Next, make all the layers invisible except the layer in which to apply the Pile Height.
- Go to CarpeTools >> Visualization. Change the Pile height as required and click on 'OK'.
- You can follow the same steps to change the material and pile height in other layers by enabling the corresponding layer only and disabling other layers.
As a result, you will get a single colored design, which upon visualization will show different constructions.