Sample view of the rug with the real-life texture simulation.
1. Thumbnail Palette: The white box in the Thumbnail Palette (called the proxy view area) corresponds to the currently strikeoff area in the window. To move the view of a strikeoff, drag the proxy view area in the thumbnail palette.
2. Strikeoff Size: Defines the Strikeoff size. Maximum size limit for strikeoff is 36 inches.
3. Zoom with scale: Zoom in the Strikeoff view with the Rural allows to match the view area with the real texture scale of a rug. Simply Drag the mouse left or right to zoom in or zoom out the viewing area.
4. Effect: Gives handmade finishing with an irregular flow in design.
5. Save, Share and Export :
- Save Image: Saves the strikeoff view in .jpeg or .png format according to the type of display monitor you have.
Save the strike-off image in JPEG or PNG format.
- Share Image: Strikeoff allows you to share Strikeoff images for different TV sizes. Your customers can view the strike-off on their TV, and adjust design colors to match the color poms. This allows your customers to get a real feel of the rug and obviates the need for shipping strike-offs.
To share the image for a particular type of display monitor, a code is generated which can be easily shared with others. To generate the code, internet connection is required.
Send this six-digit code to the person with whom you want to share it.
Paste the code on https://explorug.com/MatchMyColors/ or you can click on Preview in browser where you can now search for your strikeoff.
You can search other designs if you have other generated codes.
Adjust the scale of strike-off by dragging the ruler to increase or decrease the view.
NOTE: You can match your colors with your color pom with respect to you display device by checking Match My Colors option at the bottom of the page.
- Export Strikeoff: Export the strikeoff area for production purpose