If you want to create a textured effect on your design with 2 loop line and 1 cut pile line effect, follow these easy effects listed below:
- Go to View->Grid. This will show the pixel grid in your design.
- Zoom into your design so that you can view the grid properly.
- Select a color and with the help of brush tool, color in two pixels.
- Select the portion with the help of a selection tool.
- Use the Replicate tool to replicate the selected portion, choose Allover option to do so.
- Go to CarpeTools->Visualization, and change the material to loop for the colored portion. Save the changes and close.
- Now replace the white color in the design with the selected color.
- If you return back to CarpeTools->Visualization, now you can see the same colors as both loop and wool.
Please sign in to leave a comment.