To get started, head to the Microsoft Edge download page at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge
- Click on the DOWNLOAD EDGE button which will result in automatic scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- You will get the dropdown where you need to choose your current version of the Windows you are running on.
- Once you have chosen your current operating system, you will be greeted by a pop-up box showing you the Microsoft Software License Terms. You need to click on Accept and download button to download the setup file.
- Once you run the MicrosoftEdgeSetup.exe, you will get the welcome screen. You can click on Continue without importing button. Or you can click on the More import options and choose Microsoft Internet Explorer if you want to import your favorites, saved passwords, settings, and addresses.
- Next, you will get configure your new tabs option window. You can choose anyone for now as you can change the layout later from settings. Continue the process further and click Confirm button to finish the installation. The new Microsoft Edge browser will start automatically once the process is completed.