By clicking on Quick colors, you can get the following features:
1. Design Colors: It shows the extracted colors used in the design.
* Generally this option loads the sequence of colors used in particular design to work on same color sequence for another design.
2. Default Colors: It shows the default quick colors.
* This option prefers quick colors for processing the design in tracing the details of design with another color.
3. Grayscale Colors: It shows a range of gray shades colors from black to white.
* This option is pretty helpful to process the design with gradient color effect or similar color tone.
4. Blend Active Colors: It shows the blend form of colors selected between primary and secondary colors.
* This option is much helpful to get the similar color tones of selected colors.
5. Load colors: It loads the color palette of color used in particular image.
6. Save Colors: It saves the color palette of color of particular image for future use.
7. Apply Colors to design: It lets you apply the colors from the list of saved color to the design.
Steps to load color sequence:
- Select Design Colors option from Quick Colors.
- Click on Save Colors option to save the color palette for future use.
- It will save the color palette with .pal extension.
- Open another design where you wish to apply the same color sequence that you have saved.
- Click on Load Colors option to load the saved color sequence.
- Finally click on Apply Colors to Design.
Please sign in to leave a comment.