1. Open an image in Galaincha
2. Resize it as per your need
3. Go to Colors >> Reduce Colors in Design…
4. Set the appropriate no of color in the design
In the example below, number of colors has been set to 25
6. On the used color window, drag and drop the similar color with the color that has less than 1% coverage in design. This will reduce the colors in the design without destroying design’s appearance.
Image with reduce color is shown on the right in above example.
Please sign in to leave a comment.