While installing / updating Galaincha, if you encounter an error message, click on the Details button and check for the error summary.
If the Error Summary section contain errors such as:
- Exception during an archive operation.
- Value out of the expected range.
Perform the following steps:
Uninstall Galaincha and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Start menu and type cmd.
- Right click on Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
- Paste the following command without the quotes "rundll32 %windir%\system32\dfshim.dll CleanOnlineAppCache" and hit enter.
Now temporarily disable any antivirus system installed on your computer and then install Galaincha.