Update/Install .NET Framework 4.6
To run the Galaincha version 4.20 or higher, you need to update/install the .NET Framework installed in your computer to version 4.6.
1. Please download the installer from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48130 and install the framework.
2. Once the .NET Framework 4.6 is installed in your computer, now you can install Galaincha software. Please go to https://galaincha.com.np/ and login to install and run Galaincha software.
3. It will ask you to install Galaincha software please confirm to proceed.
Update/Install Internet Explorer 11
If you are running Internet explorer version less than 11, you might not be able to run the latest version of Galaincha software. To check the version installed, open the browser, click on Help and go to "About Internet Explorer". If you don't have a Help menu link, click Alt and Help menu will appear.
- To install Internet Explorer 11, please visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer-11-for-windows-7-details.aspx
- Which version to download?
- if you are running 32 bit version of windows, choose Internet Explorer 11(32- Bit)
- or, if you are running 64 bit version of windows, choose Internet Explorer 11(64- Bit)
- Click on Next button and the file will download automatically. Once the download is complete,install Internet Explorer 11 in your computer.
If you have Windows 10
If you are running windows 10, you can also login to Galaincha from Microsoft Edge Browser. To login from latest updated Edge browser, you might need to make minor changes in the browser settings as below:
Enter edge://flags/#edge-click-once in the address bar as shown below:
Now, select Enabled from the options available.
Restart Edge and now you should be able to login.
If you have Windows 7
1. If you are running windows 7, you might not be able to update the .NET Framework 4.6. You need to download ad install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) in your computer.
2. To check whether Service Pack 1 has been installed on your computer, click the Start button, right-click Computer, and then click Properties. You will have Service Pack 1 Listed under Windows edition.
3. Once Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is installed on your computer, you can install the .NET Framework 4.6. Please download the framework from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48130 and install it.
4. After installing .NET Framework 4.6, please go to https://galaincha.com.np/login/ and login to install and run Galaincha software.
5. It will ask you to install Galaincha software, please confirm to proceed.
Note: Consider upgrading the operating system in your machine to the specifications mentioned in this link: https://galaincha.com.np/v4/MinimumSystem.html
If you have Windows 8.1
If you are running Windows 8.1, you might not be able to update the framework and encounter a dialog box such as this
1. Please download the update for your Windows from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2919355
2. Now you will be able to install .NET Framework 4.6 in your computer. Please download the installer .NET Framework from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48130.
3. After installing .NET Framework 4.6, please go to http://www.galaincha.com.np and login to install and run Galaincha software.
4. You will be asked to install Galaincha software, please confirm to proceed.