- Create a new file square in size
- Create a pattern that is to be repeated in circular way in the circular design
- Calculate the number of times you are going to repeat the pattern
- Here we are repeating the pattern for 10 times, so the pattern needs to be rotated by 36o simultaneously
- Duplicate the main layer with pattern for 10 times
- Select the top layer and go to Image >> Rotate layer
- Set the angle value = 36o
- Now select the next layer and rotate the layer by 72O (36o + 36o)
- Continue the process for all layers
- Apply Art to Graph and export the design
- Fill the background color
- Now convert the design to circular design (CarpeTools >> Modify >> Quick Shapes >> Shape Type >> Circular)
The result is the circular rug.
Please sign in to leave a comment.