- Open a complex design in Galaincha
- Add a new layer
- Select two different colors as primary and secondary colors
- Go to CarpeTools >> Create >> Textures >> Multi Ply
- Select the Multi Ply type as needed and click 'OK'
- Now, select the main design layer and duplicate the layer
- Move the duplicated layer to the top of the layers panel
- Select the transparent color
- Drag the transparent color, hold Shift key and leave it over the color in the design canvas that you want to remove
- Once the design color is replaced with transparent color, the Mix Ply effect will be visible on the transparent area without slowing the system
Please sign in to leave a comment.