Move Selected Pixels
It allows moving and resizing the selected shapes. (Shortcut keypress ‘M’)
How to move and Rotate Selected Pixels?
Steps For moving Selected Pixels:
- Selects the patterns using any selection tool.
- Then select Move Selected Pixel Tool
- Once the Move Selected Pixel is selected, you can see control points at the four corners and four midpoints of the selected area.
- Move the mouse holding Left mouse button to move the selected area or use arrow keys to move the selected pixel.
Steps For Re-scaling Selected Pixels
- Once the pattern is selected, move the mouse pointer near to the control points until Hand Sign appears.
- Now Left-Click the mouse and drag the mouse to rescale the selected patterns.
- + = Allows rescaling the selected pattern maintaining the proportions.
Steps For Rotating Selected Pixels
- Once the pattern is selected, Right Click the mouse and drag the mouse to rotate the selected patterns.
- + = Allows rotating the selected pattern maintaining the interval of 15o.