1. Suppose you have a design with two colors as shown below
2. Go to CarpeTools>>Visualization.
3. Apply different texture and pile height for each colors and Press OK.
4. Create Duplicate layer. Turn off the background layer in order to avoid any modification to the design when further processing is done to the design.
5. Now drag one color over the another in the Used Colors list to merge the two colors.
Before replacing the color
After replacing with the same color
As a result, you will get design with single color.
6. Again go to CarpeTools>>Visualization. You will get output as shown below. You can save this visualized image.
The texture and pile height information can also be seen in the Design Plate. (Go to File>>Print Design…)
You will see two textures for the same color.
Please sign in to leave a comment.